UK Delivery Details
• Items under £50, free UK delivery, Royal mail first class.
• Items over £50, free UK delivery, Royal mail first class UK confirmed (signed for)
(delivery for both the above should be within 3 working days)
• For quicker delivery times, Prices are below :
• Royal Mail UK first class confirmed (signed for) : £2.95
• Royal Mail UK guaranteed (next day before 1pm, order must be placed before 12.30pm) : £9.00
International Delivery Details
• Royal Mail International tracked and signed
• Europe £11.00
• *World Zone 1 & 2 £12.50
Please refer to http://www.royalmail.com/international-zones to check your destination is served by this service. If not please contact us at email@example.com
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Maison de Siam and would like to return the item for a refund, please return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days from date of order.
Please note that earrings are excluded from the refund policy for hygiene reasons. We are unable to refund the original postal costs incurred.
To make this process as smooth as possible we would be grateful if you would follow the process below for any returns:
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us to request a return form
• Returns must be made postmarked within 3 working days of that email
• Securely package your item/s and return in its original packaging
• Return the item and to the address detailed on the return form via a secure, tracked postal service (the customer is responsible for this cost)
• Maison de Siam does not accept any responsibility for items lost, stolen or damaged on their return to us
Sterling silver jewellery is a delicate metal and can therefore become tarnished over time. Fortunately it is very easy to avoid tarnishing, and to restore the shine to tarnished silver.
When not wearing your sterling silver jewellery, keep the items in their box or sealed bag. This will limit their exposure to oxygen and so reduce the chances of tarnishing. If a piece does become tarnished simply follow the process below and very quickly the jewellery will be back in perfect condition:
– Pour enough hot water into a bowl to cover the particular piece of jewellery
– add normal household washing up liquid
– clean the affected areas using a soft toothbrush or similar
– rinse in clean water
– dry the item thoroughly: this is most effective with a hairdryer
Once the item is dry, or if you just want to bring the shine back to a piece, polish with a small microfibre or silver cloth.
Maison de Siam is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Maison de Siam may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th July 2016.
By purchasing a product from Maison de Siam, either on the website or at a physical location, you consent to us using your email address, telephone number or address to send you suitable promotions, offers or newsletters.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.